According to recent salary surveys by ZDNET’s Tech Republic organization, the highest-paying certifications in the technology industry are:
· PMI Project Management Professional (PMP), with an average annual salary of $101,695.
· PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) with an average salary of $101,103.
· ITIL v2 – Foundations, with an average salary of $95,415. ITIL stands for the IT Infrastructure Library.
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) with an average annual reported salary of $94,018.
· Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching with an average $93,500 per year.
· Cisco CCVP – Certified Voice Professional with an average salary of $88,824.
· ITIL v3 – ITIL Master with an average salary of $86,600.
· MCSD – Microsoft Certified Solution Developer with an average salary of $84,522.
· Cisco CCNP – Cisco Certified Network Professional with an average salary of $84,161.